1 G網卡接線問題
(时间太久无法回复)
Kittles
2005-10-06 04:29:02 UTC
請教各位高手
我有2台機, 用1G網卡, 及一個用1G的SWITCH, 兩台機互傳數據, 但發覺他們的數據傳送速度和
一般的100MB網卡一樣, 請問CAT 5 線是不是和100MB的網卡接法不一樣

請各位高手幫忙
Jimmy Lam
2005-10-20 22:04:41 UTC
Technically, IG Network by using CAT5/6 cable can't reach the maximum speed
in many cirrcumstances. I am not sure how did you check for your speed, it
should be fine if the properties of the Network adapter in Windows shows it
is running in 1000Mpbs. I would recommend you that using a better method to
check your speed. Say, there are some programs on the Internet can do check
the speed between two hosts. So, be technical, use a better program for
checking !
--
I hope all the above can help, please don't hestitate to leave me a message
if it doesn't work or your problem is still not be solved.

Thank you very much for your involvement in this forum !

--------
Jimmy Lam
Master Instructor of MOS 2000

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE+I, MCSE NT/2000, MCDBA 7.0/2000

(ŠpŠ³¿ù»~·ÐœÐ§ó¥¿¡IÁÂÁ¡I¡^
œÐ±ÐŠUŠì°ª€â
œÐŠUŠì°ª€âÀ°Š£
继续阅读narkive: